Blue Lake RV Resort: North Idaho’s Most Charming RV Resort
We specialize in summer fun for the Boomer Generation and swimming age teens and adults.
- Our limited 36 sites on 21 acres make Blue Lake feel uncrowded and peaceful.
- Firepits and Picnic Tables are at EVERY SITE!
- Enjoy the Wine Deck everyday from 6pm-9pm
- Feed the turtles and catfish and watch the trout jump like little orcas!
- Fish our great tiny lake for trophy bass and trout! It’s catch and release, but some great catches are out there!
- Float our awesome little 3-acre freshwater lake. Summer time warms the water surface temps for a wonderful floating experience
- Our Super Site Premium Sites overlook the lake
- Satellite Friendly Sites Available
- Big trees makes lots of shade at the lakeside too. The majority of the lake shore is shared space for all the guests.
- Swim, kayak, paddleboard, paddeboat, or take a shady hike to numerous waterfalls in the area.
- We retained the charm of the wooded, old-fashion campground of our youth, but with the amenities and utilities of a modern RV facility: Wifi, radiant floor heat and on deman hot water in the bathrooms, and full service laundry.
- 24/7 Owner Occupied Resort
- Resort Security and 10pm Quiet time